Sunday, February 27, 2011

Look What Overstock Has!

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Mabis-Inflatable-Bed-Shampooer-Kit/5395212/product.html

Thought I'd show this to you guys, in case anyone has a need for it. It's an inflatable bed shampooer kit that includes an inflatable ring for the bed, plus a plastic basin and draining tube. Perfect for shampooing in bed, which I've never tried myself but sounds wonderful. AND it's relatively cheap, and likely to sell out, so if you want it, better act soon!

I myself won't be getting one. I'm trying to save my money these days, and I've once again found myself single, this time with no intention of dating anytime soon, so I won't have any use for any home shampooing products.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are without a partner. Maybe your next one will be obsessed with shampooing! I have done some shampooing in bed. The first time, I just rolled the sheets down and applied the shampoo mixture to her dry hair while she lay there. It was pretty erotic! Later on I got one of those inflatable bowls, but it didn't have the hose and basin. That one is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem like a really nice girl. I think it is strange you seem to have so much trouble getting some one to take care of your hair. I love brushing my girl's hair and washing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't met a guy who was into it, at least not before he got into washing my hair. most guys were like "oh . . . so showering together, yeah that's cool . . ." They don't get it. the last guy I dated was more interested in doing overtly sexual things in the shower, and he thought that was what I preferred too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a fetish about shampooing/watching shampooing for as long as I can remember. I cant count the number of times I've got off. I have had NOP luck finding a gal who likes the same. The warmth...the wonderful smells...the sloppiness, and the fullness, of bubb;es running over. The first time I THOUGHT of shaving cream! Perhaps oneday, my prayer will be answered. But I'm now 52, and an Engineer! Where willl I ever meet such a lady? jeffsycks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete