Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I should probably mention that I did eventually tell the guy I'm seeing about my fetish. We were on a camping trip, and I'd mentioned earlier that I had a fetish but I was too shy to tell him what it was. I sort of made him guess, dropping hints and telling him when he got close. I'll never forget it, we were sitting on a bench, under the stars, outside the cabin when I told him. He told me he'd wash my hair when we got back from the trip.

And he's amazing at it! He's washed my hair maybe 3 or 4 times, not that often, but whenever he does it he does a fantastic job and it feels incredible. He's a pretty wonderful guy overall, I think I'm in for a great summer . . . as long as I don't screw this one up. I'd been pretty good at keeping the crazy at bay, but then PMS rolled around, and it's been a little harder to fight off the jealousy. I just gotta remind myself that yes, he sometimes flirts with his female friends, but he doesn't mean anything by it; and at the end of the day, I'm the one he's taking home. I hope it stays that way, and he doesn't run away, because he really is my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment