Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hairdresser Mishap

Here's a funny story. Well, not funny for me, more of a letdown due to carelessness.

I don't exactly get aroused when I get my hair washed at the salon. Nevertheless, I look forward to it with more excitement than a normal person, and I try not to look like I'm enjoying it as much as I am. Like I said, I try to hide this, especially since my mom caught onto how much I liked it back when I was in my preteen years. Talk about embarassing.

Anyway, I was at the sink, my stylist was busy gabbing. She wet my hair . . . and then nothing . . . then she wet my hair again and conditioned it. She was so busy talking she forgot to wash my hair! Yeah, seriously. And I purposely modified my washing schedule so my hair would be in need of a good scrubbing that day.

(I wash my hair every other day, to avoid over-drying it)

Hopefully when I go in for my back-to-school trim whoever washes my hair will remember to, y'know, actually wash it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a hair fetish too and I like to get my hair washed and pampered. I also like to wash, massage, color and/or roll the hair of my wife, unfortunetly she dont have this wonderfull fetish so I always looking forward the moment she wants to let me do her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for you. Why did you not ask for a shampooing?

    ReplyDelete