Monday, August 9, 2010

New Favorite Website

I LOVE Lather Fantasies! I saw their YouTube videos the other day, and they're like nothing I've ever seen before. Well, they're sort of like the Shampoo of the Supervixen video, sans the shaving cream and fake moaning, in that they contain lots of lather and awesome hair washing. As they advertise, no nudity or harm which is fantastic, then again none of the other websites I've grown fond of use nudity either.

I haven't actually bought anything from LF yet, since I'm currently living at home and it would be a little awkward if one of my parents saw a package from Lather Fantasies addressed to their daughter. Oncen I get back to school I'll place the order. I'll need to choose carefully though, since I only plan on getting one - they are rather expensive, I like the Shampoo Guys prices better (7-9 bucks USD for a 30 min. video, pretty excellent deal), though I suppose the fact that it's on a DVD may be why the price is so much higher. Anyway, I'm sure it's worth it, like I said this site is like nothing I've ever seen, and their videos really appeal to my deepest shampoo fantasies.

Now, my one issue with it is most of the videos have the girls shampooing, and not a lot of guy-washing-girl action. I can always use more of that!

Ta-ta for now!

- Bubbles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment